Re: Where can I find the pdf version of the guile documentation?

From: Jon Wilson
Subject: Re: Where can I find the pdf version of the guile documentation?
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:50:48 -0500

Hi Shrek,
I believe that when you download the guile-1.8 source, that the documentation comes along with it as texinfo. You can make pdf, ps, whatever, from the texinfo source.
Regards,
Jon

shrek wrote:
I need the printable version of "Reference Manual for Guile 1.8"  and
"How to Extend C Programs with Guile", it is painful to read it on line!
why not provide us printable version of the guile documentation?