Re: [ANN] guile-spread

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: Re: [ANN] guile-spread
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:11:16 +0200

>what do you mean for publish/subscribe ?

To be specific:

* a system that allows me to notify people in a
  group or their software (on a private network)
  about the availability of updates of a document,
  like a spreadsheet; while the actual fetching of
  the document and synchronisation with local
  documents is delegated to a different service;

* a service that allows me to notify to the group
  when I am physically at the terminal, so that I
  can do instant messaging (maybe Lotus Notes has
  something like this).

Marco