Autotooled guile-lib

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Autotooled guile-lib
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 17:49:16 +0100

Hi,

[Copying guile-user so that folks can know we're still kicking a bit,
and to test the prerelease]

I went ahead and autotooled guile-lib in the bzr branch, after merging
in Ludovic's fixes from address@hidden/guile-lib--dev--0.
This replaces package-framework with the normal ./autogen.sh && make &&
make install setup.

I made a prerelease for 0.1.3, available on the web site as:

  http://download.gna.org/guile-lib/snapshots/guile-lib-0.1.2.1.tar.gz

Summary of changes:

  * Statprof fixes for guile 1.8's numbers
  * 2-year-old SSAX updates merged, finally
    - you can make custom parsers now
  * Package is autotooled
  * Texinfo parser bugfix

If that tarball works OK for folks, we can go ahead and roll a 0.1.3 and
see if we can get it into distros.

Cheers,

Andy.
--