Re: Autotooled guile-lib

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: Autotooled guile-lib
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 00:16:42 -0500

Hi Andy,
 Really glad to hear about this, esp. the custom parsers for SSAX
thing.  May I also request that you guys update the guile-lib GNA site
a teensy bit with updated instructions on how to build (current ones
don't quite work) and obvious links to the latest tarball for folks
who aren't using a distro that includes it?

Regards,
Julian