debugging scheme module

From: Al Nikolov
Subject: debugging scheme module
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 12:20:05 +0300

Hello, all!

I'm totally newbie in Guile and R5RS, faced to write a scheme module for an
application written with Guile.

When i do just another wierd mistake and run the app, i usually get
uncomprehensive error messages like:

Fatal error: [library-name] wrong-type-arg: ("caddar" "Wrong type argument
in position ~A: ~S" (1 ()) #f)

Since my scheme code is bigger than two parenthesis and three lines, i
feel myself totally embarassed by having absolutely no idea where to look
for the trouble and what those "~A"s and "#f"s mean.

Could anybody be so kind to give me directions to fight my ignorance?

--
Regards,
Al Nikolov       jid: address@hidden irc: clown uin: 312108671