Re: alloca bug

From: Jon Wilson
Subject: Re: alloca bug
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 09:59:45 -0600

Whoops I sent this email just to Kevin instead of the list...  sorry folks.

Hi Kevin,
Assuming we're using the blob correctly then it's an autoconf problem.

Is the blob supposed to come before including <stdlib.h>?  Though that
sounds too easy to mess up, you'd hope the blob could be made to cope
with being after.

What I'm thinking is that perhaps there is a needed blob for using
stdlib?  I haven't been able to find any such thing, however, with a
cursory bit of googling.  I'm thinking that it is most likely as you say
an autoconf problem.  Who wants to file a bug report?  I don't mind
doing so myself, but I suspect that it is best done by one of our
developers.
Regards,
Jon