null source-properties for procedure-source retrieved from frame

From: Julian Graham
Subject: null source-properties for procedure-source retrieved from frame
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:21:11 -0500

Hi Guilers,
 I've noticed that I can't seem to get anything but null when I call
(source-properties (procedure-source (frame-procedure frame))), where
frame is some stack frame I'm working with using the debugging
interface.  I get plenty of info with (source-properties (frame-source
frame)).  What gives?  I'm guessing that the value of the
procedure-source call is somehow not eq? to the original expression
for which the source properties were recorded.  Is that by design?  Is
there some other way I can, for example, find out the line number on
which a procedure was defined?

Thanks,
Julian