Snow package respository

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Snow package respository
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 12:34:51 -0500

Hi Schemers,
 MJ Ray recently brought to my attention the existence of the Snow
project (http://snow.iro.umontreal.ca/), which seems to be a kind of
interpreter-independent CPAN for Scheme modules, something that I've
been interested in for quite a while.  The project's been around for
several months and already includes a lot of modules, but since I
hadn't heard of it, I suspect many of you haven't, either.
 I'm going to investigate the extent to which Guile's module system
can play nice with Snow -- I'll let you know my findings.

Regards,
Julian