Re: modules and C++

From: Daniel Llorens del Río
Subject: Re: modules and C++
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:54:32 +0100

On 22 Mar, 2007, at 18:01, address@hidden wrote:

---- David Fang <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
        I'm having a bit of trouble using a symbol I defined in C from a
module:

What do I need to do to export my scm_c_define_gsubr'd
functions to the module? Must I wrap them into another module in C, and
use-module it?  (Would I expect the same problem with mixing
load-extensions with modules?)

I've been reading the manuals and info on the module's sections and didn't find a satisfactory answer. (Is this a 'quirk?') What basic concept(s)
am I missing here?  Thanks in advance!

Just put (use-modules (guile-user)) in your (foo bar). That's where exported C symbols are placed by default.