Re: using compensations stacks with Guile

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: using compensations stacks with Guile
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 20:07:05 +0200

Hi,

"Marco Maggi" <address@hidden> writes:

>   I would appreciate if someone can find 5 mins to read:
>
> <http://community.schemewiki.org/?guile-compensation>
>
> and signal to me if there are obvious errors in the
> implementation.

I haven't read the paper you mention there but that looks very similar
to what `dynamic-wind' does.  Given that `with-fluids' is implemented on
top of `dynamic-wind', building a form akin to `dynamic-wind' on top of
`with-fluids' seems a bit counter-productive.  :-)

Or did I miss something?

Thanks,
Ludovic.