Re: guile-gnome-platform 2.15.91 released

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: guile-gnome-platform 2.15.91 released
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 09:45:12 -0400

  guile-gnome-platform 2.15.91 may be downloaded from:

http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/guile-gnome/guile-gnome-platform/guile-gnome-platform-2.15.91.tar.gz

I'm really glad to see this.

  Note that this release requires the yet-unreleased G-Wrap 1.9.8. Until
  it is available, you may follow the instructions on the developer's
  page[0] to install G-Wrap from its development repository.

But until this is released, I can't even start to think about updating
pkgsrc to use the new guile-gnome-platform.  This is too bad, because
the old version doesn't build anymore (due to gnome header drift, I
think, but I decided not to spend time worrying about it, hoping for
new releases).

So thanks for the work - I don't mean to be super cranky - but for
normal people to be able to use this, releases really have to only
depend on other released packages.

If this is just a timing issue and g-wrap 1.9.8 will be out in a week or
two, then that sounds wonderful.