Re: Is guile-xlib still available anywhere?

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: Re: Is guile-xlib still available anywhere?
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:40:45 +0200

"William Xu" wrote:
> And there was no plan of adding guile-xlib support
> in guile-core ?

Some time ago I asked Neil Jerram to make it available to
me so that I could attempt to include it in GEE. He did
and I tried it: it does not compile with Guile 1.8;
it requires to be updated and to do it one has to
understand how it works and, I think, to understand some
of the Guile internals.

I have no time for it this year. Do you?

MHO is that it must not go into the core. But is someone
succeeds in making it work, I can offer some of my time
to manage a distribution site at GNA! I can test it only
on Linux, though.

--
Marco Maggi

"Now feel the funk blast!"
pRage Against the Machine - "Calm like a bomb"