OT: some bison expert out there?

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: OT: some bison expert out there?
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:23:44 +0200

Ciao,

  I have resurrected Ian Grant's Guile-Arith and embedded it
in GEE under the name of Guile-Infix (not yet released). It
seems to work, but I fail to understand how to write rules
to catch some of the common syntax errors in expressions,
for example:

   1+2)

is parsed as '1+2' and the dangling paren does not raise
an error. So I wonder if someone can mentor me by private
email.

TIA

--
Marco Maggi

"Now feel the funk blast!"
Rage Against the Machine - "Calm like a bomb"