Re: multo_module

From: Frank J. R. Hanstick
Subject: Re: multo_module
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 18:48:49 -0700

Hello,
I noticed that there are lines designating -single_module and wonder if something changed to take the build process to the incorrect line in libtool. I seem to remember several Darwin tests in the earlier build process that appear to be absent in the last two downloads. Were there changes to libtool or the configuration module?
Frank