Re: Anyone relying on "break-at" breakpoints?

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Anyone relying on "break-at" breakpoints?
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 20:57:53 +0000

[I'm sorry about this email, masquerading as being from me, but
actually one that Ludovic wrote yesterday.  For some reason I didn't
receive Ludovic's email through email, but just noticed it in the web
archive.  So I was trying to reconstruct Ludovic's email in Gnus so
that I could reply to it - and accidentally sent it my mistake!]

Neil Jerram <address@hidden> claimed to write: