Re: Call for contributions to update the project list

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: Re: Call for contributions to update the project list
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 08:17:15 +0100

If it is fine for you, I will submit a description for each
component
of GEE as soon as a new usable version becomes available. It
makes sense for me because GEE version 0.4 is no more a single,
all inclusive, package.

  <DT><B><A
HREF="http://gna.org/projects/gee";>GEE/Streams</A></B>
  <DD><TABLE>
  <TR><TD><I>description</I></TD>
  <TD>An extension that offers a C implmented replacement
for the (ice-9 streams) module.</TD></TR>
  <TR><TD><I>license</I></TD>
  <TD>GPL 2 or later</TD></TR>
  <TR><TD><I>requires</I></TD>
  <TD>Guile 1.8</TD></TR>
  </TABLE><P>

Maybe you can add a section at the bottom of the projects
page that shows the HTML chunk to be used, so that people
can prepare it and then post it directly on guile-user when
announcing a package. Thanks.
--
Marco Maggi

"Now feel the funk blast!"
Rage Against the Machine - "Calm like a bomb"