Re: ice-9 and $GUILE_LOAD_PATH

From: Dave Pawson
Subject: Re: ice-9 and $GUILE_LOAD_PATH
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 08:13:58 +0000

Thanks for the reply Mike.

Mike Gran wrote:
If I recall correctly, the breakpoint library was split off into a separate
package.  The manual is incorrect.  This is a known bug, and should be fixed in
the next release.

The separate package lives here, I think.

https://gna.org/projects/guile-debugging

from which
; ** GDS setup

;; The first thing to do, if you haven't already, is to load the GDS
;; library into Emacs.  The Emacs Lisp expression for this is:
(require 'gds)

elisp?

And the documentation link http://www.ossau.uklinux.net/guile-debugging
is 404.
Bug reported, but one from 2005 is still not assigned.

http://download.gna.org/guile-debugging/guile-debugging.html
seems good though.

I'm assuming it needs to be dropped within the same 'ice-9' area
to be picked up by the environmental variable.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.