Re: scheme -> (X)HTML

From: Francesco Salvestrini
Subject: Re: scheme -> (X)HTML
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:33:43 +0200

Hi Paul,

Sorry for bothering you off the list but I've hit some troubles with guile
mailing lists lately so I'm writing to you directly.

There's a package I've put on savannah that uses SXML (via guile) in order to
build HTML. Maybe it could be of some help to you. This is its main URL:

        http://www.nongnu.org/sitetool

Maybe it worth a look.

NOTE: It is in its early stage of development so do not expect too much ;-)

Cheers,
Francesco

--
<lilo> Fairlight: udp is the light margarine of tcp/ip transport protocols :)
        -- Seen on #Linux