RE: set-current-module in .guile ?

From: Walck, Scott
Subject: RE: set-current-module in .guile ?
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:27:05 -0400

Hi,

I don't think it's the + function.  I get a segfault just by typing (exit).  I
don't get a core file, though, in either case.  Why is that?

address@hidden:~/computer/guile$ guile
guile> (load "/usr/local/src/guile-scmutils/src/load.scm")
guile> (module-use! (current-module) generic-environment)
#f
guile> (exit)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Thanks,