Re: What new libraries or functionality does Guile need?

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: What new libraries or functionality does Guile need?
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:39:36 -0400

Hi Mike,

I think Guile could really use a Scheme HTTP client implementation (maybe even as part of the core).  Evan Prodromou did one for 1.4 that kind of worked, but it's currently listed on the "old projects" list (http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/old-gnu-guile-projects.html).  I haven't tried contacting him (Evan, do you read this list?), but it doesn't look like it's been touched in quite some time.

Regards,
Julian