Re: guile-db

From: David Séverin
Subject: Re: guile-db
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:02:07 -0200

Le Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:40:11 -0400,
Greg Troxel <address@hidden> a écrit :

> I do not have any idea about Debian packages.  I would say that if
> Debian is tracking 0.07 they are behind and probably should switch - it
> has been 8 years.  But I don't know if the 0.07 version works with 1.8.

        http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

        than select the package name and release [stable, testing, unstable]
        you get this page:

        http://packages.debian.org/lenny/guile-pg

Cheers,
David

==> Package: guile-pg (0.16-4.1)

depending on:

#

guile-1.6-libs
    Main Guile libraries

#

dep: libc6 (>= 2.7-1) [not alpha, ia64]
    GNU C Library: Shared libraries
    also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb

#

dep: libc6.1 (>= 2.7-1) [alpha, ia64]
    GNU C Library: Shared libraries
    also a virtual package provided by libc6.1-udeb

#

dep: libguile-ltdl-1
    Guile's patched version of libtool's libltdl

#

dep: libpq5 (>= 8.3~beta1)
    PostgreSQL C client library

#