Another thread oddity/bug: scm_set_current_output_port

From: Linas Vepstas
Subject: Another thread oddity/bug: scm_set_current_output_port
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:41:49 -0600

I've tripped over some more unexpected threading behaviour:

It appears that the current port setting is lost, with each new
thread.  So, for example, if I set the current output port in the
first 3 threads created, wait, and create a 4th thread, the
current output port is not set in the fourth thread, and etc.

I suspect that this is a bug, not a feature; what's the right way
to report this?

--linas