Re: atexit in modules

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: atexit in modules
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 18:27:43 -0800 (PST)

Continuing...

Source diving tells me that exit-hook is a REPL-only feature.

So I'm back to the idea of creating a module-level variable that exists while
the module is in memory, and then calling library_end() when that variable is
GC'd.  But I can make it more schemey by using guardians and after-gc-hook as
you suggested.

Thanks,

Mike Gran