Re: seg fault with repeated function calls from C?

From: Anand Dixit
Subject: Re: seg fault with repeated function calls from C?
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:23:39 -0800

Hi Ludo,
  Looks like it accepts a post to guile-user only when you are
registered. That would explain why the first post didn't show up.

  Guile version is 1.8.3 running on Ubuntu 8.04. I tried the gdb
commands you mentioned and here is a portion of the output :

This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu"...
(no debugging symbols found)

warning: core file may not match specified executable file.

(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
Core was generated by `fdtd poisson.ctl'.
[New process 12395]
#0  0x00007f18eff3b49b in ?? ()
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007f18eff3b49b in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007f18eff3b3c7 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00007ffff83f19dc in ?? ()

  This continues to #132 lines. My C++ code is compiled with -g option.
I am not sure if this is what you expected from gdb.

  Thanks,
  Anand