Re: seg fault with repeated function calls from C?

From: Anand Dixit
Subject: Re: seg fault with repeated function calls from C?
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:46:35 -0800

Hi all,

  I was using a few deprecated commands from the 'gh_' interface
(specifically gh_enter and gh_scm2newstr). On a hunch, I converted those
to scm calls, removed the include for guile/gh.h and now I don't have
any trouble even with 5million calls to scm_call_4. The question now is
if the problem was related to the gh_ functions interacting in some way
or have I just postponed when I see the problem again. After all, the
segment that was giving segmentation fault was not making any explicit
gh_ calls.

  Thanks,
  - Anand