Re: make-regexp on mingw

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: make-regexp on mingw
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 22:25:09 +0100

> It should be available as long as Guile is configured with
> `--enable-regex' (which is the default) and regcomp(3) is provided by
> the C library, which I'd expect to be the case here.
>
> Can you show the result of "grep regcomp config.log" when configured
> on
> MinGW?

This gives nothing but grepping for reg gave inter alia
configure:24696: checking regex.h usability
conftest.c:94:19: regex.h: No such file or directory
| #include <regex.h>
configure:24738: checking regex.h presence
conftest.c:61:19: regex.h: No such file or directory
| #include <regex.h>
configure:24807: checking for regex.h
ac_cv_header_regex_h=no

which I guess is relevant...