Re: geiser release

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: geiser release
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 12:07:12 +0100

"Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've been working on a new scheme-emacs interaction thingie for a while,
> and it's come to the point of being quite usable. Think of Slime for
> Scheme, with Guile its best supported back-end. Although, of course,
> we're not there yet, i'm hoping to improve things, perhaps based on your
> criticism and feature requests :)

Hi Jose,

Sounds great!  And also that it's in a similar area to GDS, so I'm
quite excited to take a look at this.

> If you feel like giving it a try, the git incantation is
>
>   git clone http://git.hacks-galore.org/geiser.git

But unfortunately:

address@hidden:~/SW/Guile$ git clone http://git.hacks-galore.org/geiser.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/neil/SW/Guile/geiser/.git/
warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.

Can you help, or provide the code in another way?

Thanks,
        Neil