random number vectors

From: matt
Subject: random number vectors
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:47:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

Guile lets me make a single random:uniform or a single random:normal. It also lets me make a random:normal-vector! but doesn't let me make a random:uniform-vector!

http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/html_node/Random.html

Is the reason for this? There may also be some confusion because the term "uniform vector" already means something in guile - a vector with uniform numeric type.

Where is the source for random:normal-vector! in 1.8, so that I can copy it to make a random:uniform-vector!? The only reference I found /usr/include/libguile/random.h

Kind Regards,
Matt