Re: Building guile on MSYS/MinGW - issue with pthread use

From: Gareth Edwards
Subject: Re: Building guile on MSYS/MinGW - issue with pthread use
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 22:05:10 +0100

Hi Neil

2009/8/14 Neil Jerram <address@hidden>:

> threads.c includes config.h - which defines HAVE_STRUCT_TIMESPEC -
> then _scm.h - which undefines it - and then later pthread.h, so it
> should be fine.

Hmm. I can see that in my codebase, but the struct is not showing up
in the thread.i intermediate file for thread.c compilation. That
implies it's being redefined somewhere - I'll have to figure out what
is causing it to be redefined.

Thanks for the help, I'll let you know how I get on.

Cheers
Gareth