Re: scm_shell in C-Thread - Quit vs. Terminal Corruption

From: vimml
Subject: Re: scm_shell in C-Thread - Quit vs. Terminal Corruption
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 19:47:16 +0200

Hej again :)

On 21:49 Fri 16 Oct     , Linas Vepstas wrote:
> so you should use atexit, and have the atexit routine do the
> tcsetattr  -- right?
Didn't know about this function. I think I will give it a try.

Do you have any idea why this is actually happening? I would expect
guile to properly reset my terminal settings (my application thread does
nothing with the terminal, so I this this is something guile oder
readline does). Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Thanks for your replies, all :)
        Kai