Wanna hacking into Guile

From: Yi DAI
Subject: Wanna hacking into Guile
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 11:11:57 +0800

Hi,

I've been using Guile for a while. And now I wanna learn things under the hook and wish someday I could contribute some code to the base also. I haven't finished reading the manual yet. I think it would be a good combination to read the manual and at the same time read some implementation code of Guile also. I've looked through the branch at Git. But I did not get it. I mean I feel a little bit messed and don't know where to start. So anyone can give some hint, for example, the architecture of the source tree, among these source files, which one should I take to read first, etc. If some Guile developer could talk a little about his/her hacking experience, it would be hight appreciated. Thanks a lot.

best regards,

--
DAY