Re: hackery (was: dynamic linking)

From: Tomas By
Subject: Re: hackery (was: dynamic linking)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 23:06:10 +0100

On Tue, February 16, 2010 16:20, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> what does ldd libguile-mytest.so show?  Are all dependencies resolved?

I think so.

> If you compile the following, will it run? [...]
> i.e. is this enough to compile it: [...]

Mercury needs to be initialized, and the C compiler needs to know about
the locations of the Mercury .h/.o files, but I compiled it and got a
Mercury error, manifesting itself as a segmentation fault.

So it looks like it is a C/Mercury interface problem, not Guile.

(thanks anyway)

/Tomas