Re: Resigning from Guile maintainership

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Resigning from Guile maintainership
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 23:55:17 +0200

() Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
() Mon, 05 Apr 2010 14:01:55 +0100

   I still plan to hang around, as one of Guile's many users and
   occasional contributors.  In particular I hope to continue
   making contributions towards getting the manual ready for
   publication sometime this year.  But generally I look forward
   to sitting back and enjoying the ride!

   [...]

   Best wishes to all, and here's looking forward to Guile 2.0!

Thanks for your work on Guile; we have all benefited enormously.

I understand the feeling of relief felt when purposefully parting
with a project, as well as the niggling worries that accompany the
transition.  Are there any pointers you'd like to leave us so that
we can understand and continue the Neil Jerram, Guile-Hacker style?

thi