Re: [r6rs] misc problems with the cache of precompiled files

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: [r6rs] misc problems with the cache of precompiled files
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 00:10:04 +0200

On Tue 15 Jun 2010 23:41, No Itisnt <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Is that the issue I bumped into with (rnrs control)?
>>
>> Can you refresh my memory? :)
>
> We talked about it in the Lua thread but I don't think you were able
> to duplicate it.
>
> Test case attached. (running it directly twice from the command line
> causes an unresolved variable error that doesn't make sense)

I can reproduce this now, for whatever reason:

$ meta/guile test.scm
;;; note: autocompilation is enabled, set GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=0
;;;       or pass the --no-autocompile argument to disable.
;;; compiling /home/wingo/src/guile/module/srfi/srfi-11.scm
;;; WARNING: compilation of /home/wingo/src/guile/module/srfi/srfi-11.scm
failed:
;;; key misc-error, throw_args (#f "~A ~S" ("no code for module" (srfi
srfi-11)) #f)
ERROR: In procedure module-lookup:
ERROR: Unbound variable: make-const

Bleah.