Guile-WWW out of the shell

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Guile-WWW out of the shell
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:43:12 +0200

Greetings earthlings,

Guile-WWW repo is again online, but this time, no longer at gnuvola.org.
Instead, you can find the savannah link through the new homepage:

  http://www.nongnu.org/guile-www/

This is "non-GNU" for now until testing shows that it can work with
(the upcoming) Guile 2.x.  At that time, i will request its status be
changed to "official GNU software" and seek co-maintainers.

People can help speed up this process by trying to build/use Guile-WWW
with Guile 2.x, reporting bugs, proposing patches, and so forth.  Note
that patches that break interop w/ Guile 1.4.x will not be considered.

I'm not a big fan of web-based bug tracking, but will do my best to
interact in that medium.  Although savannah supports adding members to
the project (i.e., you get write privs), i'm not at the moment prepared
to deal with that -- please don't ask.  [Insert recalcitrant old-goat
mumblings here...]  Feel free to clone and signal "pull now", anyway.

Happy hacking,
thi