Re: Possible Memory Leak with stream-for-each

From: Abhijeet More
Subject: Re: Possible Memory Leak with stream-for-each
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:38:30 -0400

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 5:36 AM, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think it's probably our bug, but I haven't had time to examine it
> thoroughly.

FWIW - I tried using the SRFI-45 reference implementation for delay
and force (as-is from the SRFI reference implementation) and got the
same behavior.

To debug this further are there any useful places in the
stream-for-each implementation that I could do a gc-stats from? Or
would we need to look at the C implementation?

Can anyone suggest good starting points for this?
Thanks
Abhijeet