Re: Plotting in Guile

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: Plotting in Guile
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:40:31 -0700 (PDT)

> From: Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden>

> I recently (last few months) got some practice adding Guile-foo  projects
> to Savannah.  Although not difficult, it is admittedly a little  tedious.
> If you send me the repo, i could set up "Guile Plot Utilities"  (project
> name "guile-plotutils") with you and me as co-admins (presuming you  get
> a Savannah account at some point).  This would be "non-GNU" for  now.
> WDYT?

Sounds like fun.  I have a Savannah account already.

With plotutils, I've got two subprojects.

Plotutils's libplot contains drawing primitives.  A very rough
implementation might look like http://lonelycactus.com/code/guile-libplot.tar

More interesting is Plotutils Graph program.  I'd need a few days to
scrub my work before I'd let anyone see it, but, basically I've taken
Graph, made it into a library, and replaced the file reading with
reading from Guile f64vectors.

All this would have to have the same license as Graph, which is GPL 2+.

-Mike Gran