Re: Plotting in Guile

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Plotting in Guile
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 21:51:29 +0200

() Mike Gran <address@hidden>
() Wed, 4 Aug 2010 06:51:26 -0700 (PDT)

   I made a space for it on github at http://github.com/spk121/guile-plotutils
   My rough code is in there under the 'guile' directory.  It should be visible
   now.  It works for me.

   I'm not sure about setting up its own project on Savannah because I think
   I can get it included in the main GNU Plotutils package, instead of making
   its own separate formal GNU Guile-Plotutils project.  Philosophically,
   Savannah doesn't seem to be the place for temporary disposable projects.

   (I'm not opposed to putting it on Savannah, though.  I just don't want
   to clutter it up.  But maybe I worry too much about that sort of thing.)

   I think if you make an account at github, I just add you to the repo, and
   you can hack the code and the wiki as you like.  And when we have something
   clean, we can submit it to the GNU Plotutils maintainer for possible
   inclusion.

Sounds like github is as good a temporary space as any; there is no need for
Savannah hosting after all.  I hereby withdraw that proposal (and bow out of
the project).  Good luck to those going forward.