Re: sharing a file descriptor with a port

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: sharing a file descriptor with a port
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 20:57:22 +0200

() address@hidden
() Sat, 18 Sep 2010 08:29:28 +0200

   Wait a minute, you can close a port ?

You can try; whether or not (and how) Guile obliges your request
is always a separate matter.

   [...]
   Thank you for the hint ! :)

   Ashamedly yours,

No worries.  I see your shame and raise it: my own for having so much
Guile hacking on my plate for so long (announced, scheduled, but not yet
manifested).  Helping you is my way of procrastinating / repenting.

Actually, to be honest, i see no shame in missing things.  All those
neutrinos don't seem to mind, despite their direction and energy...