Re: ERROR: Bad define placement

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: ERROR: Bad define placement
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:26:49 +0000

barry stevensson <address@hidden> writes:

> Can anyone  help me please ...  i need your help badly.

It's always a good idea to CC the list, so that more people can
potentially help you.  I've added guile-user on CC here.

> Or at least guide where
> should i have a look to figure out the mistake...

I've attached what I think your code should be, with the defines in the
correct place.  Can you review (for safety) and then try out my version,
to see if it works any better than yours?  If it does, you can then look
at where our versions are different.

FYI, I did a couple of things to get your code into a more conventional
form:

1. I replaced several strange characters (ASCII code 160) with spaces.
It's possible that these characters were the cause of the problem.  If
you aren't already, please try using a proper programming editor (such
as emacs or vi) to write your code - that should help to avoid
introducing such characters.

2. I used emacs's indent-region function to indent the code
conventionally.  This has no effect on the operation of the code, but
makes it easier for me and others to read.

Fingers crossed...

   Neil