Re: A few patches for guile-www

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: A few patches for guile-www
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 08:10:55 +0100

Hi Neil,

() Fri, 26 Nov 2010 00:35:09 +0000

   I've got back to some modlisp hacking, and as part of that have
   rebased to guile-www-2.28.

Cool.

   To get things working, in particular the modlisp support, I had
   to make a few small changes, so I attach those for your
   consideration.  I think they're all self-evident, but of course
   please ask if not.

Thanks; i appreciate the feedback.  I have the impression after a
quick skim that all the changes are bugfixes (not merely enhancements).
Is that correct?

In any case, i will gladly apply them once i figure out
their nature and suitable ChangeLog entries.

thi