[SOLVED] Re: Problems building GNU Greg testing framework

From: romel
Subject: [SOLVED] Re: Problems building GNU Greg testing framework
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 20:24:00 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Ludovic,

I delete config.guess and config.sub, then regenerate them and voila.

I see Greg it's very old, Does have Guile DBI project a plan to remove
this dependency or to give some maintenance to Greg? Just curious.

As a side note, in order to build Guile DBI on Guile 1.9.14 I had to
remove a hardcoded -lguile library reference from /src/test/Makefile.am.

Before:
libguile_dbd_test_la_LIBADD = -ldl -lz -lguile

After:
libguile_dbd_test_la_LIBADD = -ldl -lz

Regards,

Romel Sandoval