Re: manipulating continuations

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: manipulating continuations
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 21:56:56 +0100

() Andy Wingo <address@hidden>
() Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:16:20 +0100

   R5RS and R6RS's continuations are not generally useful for making
   abstractions that compose well together.  I would not recommend them to
   anyone.

Are you saying Guile 2.0 breaks code that uses these traditional
continuations (successfully, in previous Guile versions)?  I think
the OP example should be in NEWS, if so, to avoid a surprise.