Re: tekuti

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: Re: tekuti
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 01:21:55 +0100

On 03/12/2011 09:26 PM, address@hidden wrote:
I don't modify anything and find the same message at launch.

---
fatal: ambiguous argument 'refs/heads/index': unknown revision or path not
in the working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions
---

This happens only on first launch before trying to access from web
browser. After the first access the message is not shown anymore.

This is because the index is not available the first time tekuti runs.

See next entry for the index explanation: http://wingolog.org/archives/2008/02/29/im-telling-you

When trying to access localhost:8080 I always have:

---
My blog
Page not found

Unknown path: