Re: How to use <gtk-requisition>?

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: How to use <gtk-requisition>?
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:40:16 +0200

Hi Jeff,

On Tue 26 Apr 2011 21:26, Jeff Sparkes <address@hidden> writes:

> The guile-gnome documentation doesn't explain how to create a
> <gtk-requisition> and I haven't been able to find any examples.

Indeed, it does not appear to be properly wrapped.  It is a "boxed"
type, meaning there is a structure behind it, one for which there is a C
declaration but no introspectible definition.  If you can rebuild
guile-gnome, you can add a gtk-requisition-new to
gtk/gnome/gw/gtk-support.[ch] and gtk/gnome/defs/overrides/gtk.defs.

Regards,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/