Re: A question about scm_{to,from}_locale_string()

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: A question about scm_{to,from}_locale_string()
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 18:24:14 +0200

() Peter TB Brett <address@hidden>
() Sun, 12 Jun 2011 10:46:14 +0100

   That sounds to me like you volunteering to organise one. :-) I'd
   certainly be interesting taking part!

My organizational skills are probably not what this kind of project
needs, but in any case, here's My Roadmap (dates are deadlines):

- 2011-07-15
  choose name for project

- 2011-07-23
  make github or non-gnu.savannah project

- 2011-08-01
  populate project w/ metainfo (README, HACKING, doc/PROJECT.texi)

- 2011-08-08
  import various bits from Guile-PG, Guile-SDL, GNU Serveez,
  munging them to conform to the attributes espoused in README

- 2011-08-15
  invite others to do the same, in the process tweaking the
  attributes espoused in README and the already-imported bits

- 2011-09-01
  develop tools to instantiate the bits from some abstract template,
  selecting only those used/useful in the downstream user-project

- 2011-10-01
  release PROJECT-1.0.tar.bz2

If anyone beats me to it, i am certainly not going to mind.
(The drawn out nature of the dates gives a hint how little!)