Re: "unbound variable"

From: nalaginrut
Subject: Re: "unbound variable"
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 16:38:49 +0800

> On Mon, June 27, 2011 05:40, nalaginrut wrote:
> > I think you need to import this symbol in your module, in this case, I
> > think it's mapdisplay.scm. If get-map's not within a module, you'd need
> > to get this symbol with "dynamic-link" and it's friends.
>
> It's in the top-level module.
>
> | guile> (apropos "get-map")
> | (guile-user): get-map       #<primitive-procedure get-map>
>
> My extensions are statically linked into a Scheme shell executable.
>
> Do I need to extra-import top-level functions into my Scheme module?
> How do I do that?
>
> /Tomas

I can't give accurate answer because you provided less information. So I
just give a guess:
If you have wrapped a module in mapdisplay.scm, you'd have imported some
symbols out of this module. I know you can see get-map in REPL's
"current-module", but mapdisplay can't see it in it's own
"current-module". They are different.
If you write this get-map within a module, you may use "#:use-module" in
mapdisplay.scm. If not, you need to import it from your .so file with
FFI such as "dynamic-link". You may checkout it out in the manual.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it

HFG - NalaGinrut

--hacker key--
v4sw7CUSMhw6ln6pr8OSFck4ma9u8MLSOFw3WDXGm7g/l8Li6e7t4TNGSb8AGORTDLMen6g6RASZOGCHPa28s1MIr4p-x
 hackerkey.com
---end key---