Re: "unbound variable"

From: nalaginrut
Subject: Re: "unbound variable"
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 17:18:53 +0800

> Hi again,
>
> Thanks for the help so far.
>
> On Mon, June 27, 2011 10:38, nalaginrut wrote:
> > I can't give accurate answer because you provided less information. So I
> > just give a guess:
> > If you have wrapped a module in mapdisplay.scm, you'd have imported some
> > symbols out of this module. I know you can see get-map in REPL's
> > "current-module", but mapdisplay can't see it in it's own
> > "current-module". They are different.
> > If you write this get-map within a module, you may use "#:use-module" in
> > mapdisplay.scm. If not, you need to import it from your .so file with
> > FFI such as "dynamic-link". You may checkout it out in the manual.
>
> Well, as I tried to explain, "get-map" is statically linked into the
> executable, defined with "scm_c_define_gsubr" which is called from the
> "inner_main" that is passed to "scm_boot_guile".
>
> I don't think I should have to also dynamically link it.
>
> Do I need to do another "define_gsubr" (or whatever) from inside mapdisplay?
>
> /Tomas

Well, I see your situation. And I must say that I don't blend the
extension with executive entry file. So I'm not sure whether a symbol
imported in inner_main directly would be available in every module.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it

HFG - NalaGinrut

--hacker key--
v4sw7CUSMhw6ln6pr8OSFck4ma9u8MLSOFw3WDXGm7g/l8Li6e7t4TNGSb8AGORTDLMen6g6RASZOGCHPa28s1MIr4p-x
 hackerkey.com
---end key---