Re: My thoughts about Guile

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: My thoughts about Guile
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:04:09 +0200

Hi Sjoerd,

for the development of Guile itself; and address@hidden, for Guile
users.  This probably isn't the right list.  Either of the last two
would be better :-)

On Wed 17 Aug 2011 22:45, Sjoerd van Leent <address@hidden> writes:

> I did some thinking in the recent past about using Guile for
> virtualization purposes within a VM hypervisor. This, to my mind, has
> some advantages. They are described here:
>
> http://santidhammo.heroku.com/articles/2011/08/17/guile-images/

Sounds like fun!  Make sure you're using Guile 2.0 so you have a good
foreign function interface to the various structures that you have to
produce and consume from the hypervisor.

Happy hacking,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/