Re: Adding guile as an optional package with autoconf

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Adding guile as an optional package with autoconf
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 12:04:05 +0200

Hi Paul,

Paul Smith <address@hidden> skribis:

> I can figure this all out myself if necessary, but I was wondering if
> anyone knows of an autoconfiscated package where this is already done I
> could look at and grab ideas from.

I don’t have any example at hand, but I think it should be relatively
easy to do.  You could PKG_CHECK_MODULES([guile-2.0] ...) only when
necessary, and have an AM_CONDITIONAL to decide whether to build, say,
the subdirectory that contains the Guile code of your package.

How does that sound?

Thanks,
Ludo’.